- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "User Level Filtering" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Locate the user you want to create the filter for and click on the "Manage Filters" link next to his or her name.
- Click the "Create a New Filter" button.
- Enter the desired filter. In the example below, we are blocking any emails with "Free Money" in the subject line.
- Click "Activate" to apply the filter.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Are you able to receive emails but not send?
If you can receive mail but are not able to send, this only means one thing, your internet...
Are you able to send emails but not receive?
Either your domain is out of disk space or your email address itself is out. You will need to...
Mailing List Rules
IMPORTANT Anytime you're sending a message no matter how large your email list is you must...
How to configure Mozilla Thunderbird
Double Click on the Mozilla Thunderbird icon on the desktop Click on the Tools menu, then...
SMTP does not send mail
Australian clients please follow these guidelines if experiencing problems with sending mail via...