- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File -> Info -> Add Account.
- Select the "Manually configure server settings or additional server types" radio button and click "Next"
- Select the "Internet E-mail" radio button and click "Next".
- Enter the required information:
- Your Name - The name you want to appear on outgoing email.
- E-mail address - Your email address.
- Account Type - Select "IMAP"
- Incoming mail server - This will be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) - This will also be mail.yourdomain.com, where yourdomain.com is the domain of your email account.
- User Name - This will be your full email address.
- Password - Password for your email account.
- Click "Next".
- Click "Finish".
- 1 Users Found This Useful
If you can receive mail but are not able to send, this only means one thing, your internet...
Either your domain is out of disk space or your email address itself is out. You will need to...
IMPORTANT Anytime you're sending a message no matter how large your email list is you must...
Double Click on the Mozilla Thunderbird icon on the desktop Click on the Tools menu, then...
Australian clients please follow these guidelines if experiencing problems with sending mail via...