- Login to cPanel.
- Locate the and click on the "Mailing Lists" icon within the "Mail" category.
- Enter in all of the required information.
- List Name - The name of the list you want to create (newsletter, etc)
- Domain - The domain name you want the list to be created on
- Password - The password for managing the list
- Password (confirm) - Confirm the password
- Click the "Create mailing list" button.
- Once the mailing list is created, it will appear in the list below where you can either change the password, delete it, or manage it (add email addresses, etc)
- 1 Users Found This Useful
Are you able to receive emails but not send?
If you can receive mail but are not able to send, this only means one thing, your internet...
Are you able to send emails but not receive?
Either your domain is out of disk space or your email address itself is out. You will need to...
Mailing List Rules
IMPORTANT Anytime you're sending a message no matter how large your email list is you must...
How to configure Mozilla Thunderbird
Double Click on the Mozilla Thunderbird icon on the desktop Click on the Tools menu, then...
SMTP does not send mail
Australian clients please follow these guidelines if experiencing problems with sending mail via...